- Austin Sarat
- After Solitary Confinement: A New Era of Punishment?
- Planning for Precarity? Experiencing the Carceral Continuum of Imprisonment and Reentry
- Banking on Rehab: Private Prison Vendors and the Reconfiguration of Mass Incarceration
- The Collateral Consequence Conundrum: Comparative Genealogy, Current Trends, and Future Scenarios
- “$40 to Make Sure”: Background Check Laws and the Endogenous Construction of Criminal Risk
- Churning Through The System: How People Engage With The Criminal Justice System When Faced With Short Sentences
- Maximizing Charges: Overcriminalization and Prosecutorial Practices During the Crime Decline