- David Baker
- Wendy Evans
- Making Sure Things can Never be the Same Again: Innovation in Library and Information Services
- Facing the Challenge of Data-Intensive Research: Research Data Services and Data Literacy in Academic Libraries
- Theory of Management Strategies for Libraries: Triggers for Innovative and Fundamental Changes
- Capacity and Capability: How can Library and Information Services Make Sure They Succeed?
- The Development of Document Supply: Navigating in Stormy Waters
- The Librarianship Portfolio, Part Two: A Rubric for Evaluation
- Open Source Systems and Shared Services: The BLMS Experience – A Case Study
- Innovation and Information
- Public Libraries and Innovation in Greece: An Option or a Necessity?
- Leading the Innovative and Creative Library Workforce: Approaches and Challenges
- No Dust in the Stacks: Creating a Customized Local Serials Collection on the Fly
- New Approaches to Digital Strategy in the 21st Century
- About the Authors