- Solomon W. Polachek
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos
- Research in Labor Economics
- JobS, Training and Worker Well-being
- Copyright page
- List of Contributors
- On the link between investment in on-the-job training and earnings dispersion: the case of France
- Employee training and wage dispersion: white- and blue-collar workers in Britain
- Income inequality, income mobility, and social welfare for urban and rural households of China and the United States
- Why are jobs designed the way they are?
- Is seniority-based pay used as a motivational device? Evidence from plant-level data
- The promotion dynamics of American executives
- Self-selection models for public and private sector job satisfaction
- The survival and growth of establishments: does gender segregation matter?
- Futile and effective ways to combat wage discrimination
- Patterns of nominal and real wage rigidity