- Peter Holland
- Chapter 1: HRM in the Contemporary Workplace
- Chapter 2: Managing Talent: A Contemporary Issue or a Case of Old Wine in New Bottles?
- Section I: Case Study
- Chapter 3: Psychological Contracts
- Chapter 4: Career Management in the 21st Century
- Chapter 5: HRM and the Service Sector
- Section II: Case Studies
- Chapter 6: Risk and Crisis Management
- Chapter 7: Mental Health and Well-being at Work
- Chapter 8: The Dark Side of Work
- Section III: Case Studies
- Chapter 9: To Test or Not to Test: Drug and Genetic Testing in the 21st Century Workplace
- Chapter 10: Employer and Employee Vetting: Reputation Management Challenges in the Information Age
- Chapter 11: Sustainable HRM: Rhetoric Versus Reality
- Chapter 12: Work Design in the 21st Century: A Case of Back to the Future or Forward to the Past?
- Chapter 13: Codes of Conduct: Are They Worth the Paper They Are Written On?