- Asmak Ab Rahman
- Chapter 1 Entrepreneurship Development in Islamic Economics
- Chapter 2 Application of the Concept of Maslahah in Household Debt Management
- Chapter 3 Role of Infaq in Financing Students in Malaysian Public Universities
- Chapter 4 Cash Waqf From the Perspective of Majelis Ulama Indonesia (MUI) and the Scholars of Aceh: An Analysis
- Chapter 5 The Potential of Cash Waqf in the Socio-economic Development of Society in Kelantan
- Chapter 6 Empowering Society Through Waqf Bazars: A Case Study in Kelantan, Malaysia
- Chapter 7 Micro-Takaful in Aceh: Does Society Need It?
- Chapter 8 Women and Risk: Does Takaful Have the Solution?
- Chapter 9 The Islamic Perspective on the Underwriting of Health Takaful Products: A Study of Selected Takaful Operators in Malaysia
- Chapter 10 Society’s Understanding of Family Takaful: A Study in Southern Thailand
- Chapter 11 The Application of Bay’ Al-Tawarruq in Islamic Banking Institutions in Malaysia: A Study of Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
- Chapter 12 Determinants of the Asset Structure of Malaysian Islamic Banks: A Panel Study
- Chapter 13 Islamic Versus Conventional Banking: Characteristics and Stability Analysis of the Malaysian Banking Sector