- Jérôme Méric
- Isabelle Maque
- Julienne Brabet
- Chapter 1 An Industrial Organization Framework to Understand the Strategies of Crowdfunding Platforms
- Chapter 2 Equity Crowdfunding in Africa: How Can Investment Micro-Behaviors Make the Crowdfunding Macro-System Work?
- Chapter 3 Crowdfunding: How and Why People Participate
- Chapter 4 Crowdfunding for Social Enterprises: An Exploratory Analysis of the Italian Context
- Chapter 5 Crowdfunding Legal Framework: An International Analysis
- Chapter 6 Creating Project Legitimacy – The Role of Entrepreneurial Narrative in Reward-Based Crowdfunding
- Chapter 7 Crowdlending as a Socially Innovative Corporate Financial Instrument
- Chapter 8 A Social Network Approach for Crowdfunding
- Chapter 9 The Investment Model of Crowdfunding for MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) in India
- Chapter 10 Is Crowdfunding Sharia Compliant?