- S. Lahiri
- About the series: Frontiers of Economics and Globalization
- About the volume
- List of Contributors (in alphabetical order)
- Theory and Practice of Foreign Aid: Introduction
- Chapter 1 Conflict in the Presence of Arms Trade: Can Foreign Aid Reduce Conflict?
- Chapter 2 Poverty, Utilization of Foreign Aid and Corruption: The Role of Redistributive Politics
- Chapter 3 Agglomeration and Aid
- Chapter 4 Does Foreign Aid Impede Foreign Investment?
- Chapter 5 Infrastructure Aid, Deindustrialization and Urban Unemployment
- Chapter 6 When Can Competition for Aid Reduce Pollution?
- Chapter 7 Foreign Aid, International Migration and Welfare
- Chapter 8 The Hope for Hysteresis in Foreign Aid
- Chapter 9 A Pareto-Improving Foreign Aid in a Dynamic North–South Model
- Chapter 10 International Transfer under Stagnation
- Chapter 11 A Dynamic Analysis of Tied Aid
- Chapter 12 Evaluating Aid Impact: Approaches and Findings
- Chapter 13 Scaling Up of Foreign Aid and the Emerging New Agenda
- Chapter 14 Aid and Development: The Mozambican Case
- Chapter 15 Aid and Economic Development in Africa
- Chapter 16 Aid and Growth in Kenya: A Time Series Approach
- Chapter 17 What Does Aid to Africa Finance?
- Chapter 18 Aid Effectiveness in the Education Sector: A Dynamic Panel Analysis
- Chapter 19 The Determinants of Aid in the Post-Cold War Era
- Chapter 20 Foreign Aid, History, and Growth
- Chapter 21 Foreign Aid and Export Performance: A Panel Data Analysis of Developing Countries
- Subject Index