- John J. Lawler
- Greg Hundley
- Edited by
- Edited by
- Copyright page
- List of contributors
- Competitiveness and the employment relationship in Europe: Is there a global missing link in HRM?
- Multinationals and national systems of employment relations: Innovators or adapters?
- Two failed attempts and one success: The introduction of teamwork at SEAT–Volkswagen
- Managing human resources in South Africa: A multinational firm focus
- Human capital theory and practice in Russian enterprises
- The adoption of HR strategies in a Confucian context
- Toward a model of gender diversity in the workplace in East Asia: Preliminary evidence from manufacturing industries in Taiwan
- Cross-national differences in the determination of pay fairness judgments: Do cultural differences play a role?
- Individualism and collectivism in Lebanon: Correlations with socioeconomic factors and effects on management and human resources practices
- Family-friendly employment practices: Importance and effects in India, Kenya, and China
- International human resource management in the Indian information technology sector: A comparison of Indian MNCs and affiliates of foreign MNCs in India