- Mark Hirschey
- Kose John
- Anil K. Makhija
- List of contributors
- Valuation of internet companies: A survey of the evidence
- Decisions in financial economics: An experimental study of discount rates
- Institutional ownership, information and liquidity
- Internal cash flows and corporate investment decisions
- Preferences on relative return: A potential explanation for some pricing anomalies
- Capital market efficiency and its implications for the investor: A case of a superior product mismarketed
- How different is the long-run performance of mergers in the telecommunications industry?
- Takeover studies: Take note of the size and the age of firms in your sample
- Dividend smoothing and the cross-sectional determinants of corporate payout policy
- The usage of convertible and warrant bonds by Japanese firms: Risk-shifting or the delayed issuance of equity?