- Wayne Shelton
- John Balint
- Editorial Board
- List of contributors
- Organ donation and transplantation: a brief history of technological and ethical developments
- Do we all have a responsibility to donate our organs?
- Should we adopt a market strategy to organ donation?
- Ethical issues in living related donors
- Who should receive donor organs?
- The ethics of organ retrieval
- Ethical issues in non-heartbeating cadaver donors
- The ethics of xenotransplantation
- Public policy making in organ transplantation
- An international perspective toward human organ donation and transplantation
- The religious and spiritual perspective toward human organ donation and transplantation
- The role and responsibility of the media in relation to organ donation and transplantation
- Women, minorities and organ donation in transplantation
- Organ transplantation issues in minors