- List of contributors
- Editorial Board
- Ad hoc reviewers
- Environmental accounting, managerialism and sustainability: Is the planet safe in the hands of business and accounting?
- A multi-case investigation of environmental legitimation in annual reports
- The environment and the accountant as ethical actor
- Changing superfund disclosure and its relation to the provision of other environmental information
- An examination of the relevance of ISO 14000 environmental standards: A survey of U.S. corporations
- Do environmental disclosures in U.S. annual reports differ by environmental performance?
- Determinants of social responsibility disclosures of U.S. Fortune 500 firms: An application of content analysis
- Disclosure of environmental information by Canadian manufacturing companies: A voluntary disclosure perspective