- Royston Greenwood
- Roy Suddaby
- Editorial Board
- List of Contributors
- Markets, Institutions, and the Crisis of Professional Practice
- The Strategic Positioning of Professional Service Firm Start-Ups: Balance Beguiles but Purism Pays
- Are Consultants Moving Towards Professionalization?
- Leading Change in the New Professional Service Firm: Characterizing Strategic Leadership in a Global Context
- Partnership versus Corporation: Implications of Alternative Forms of Governance in Professional Service Firms
- Variation in Organizational Form among Professional Service Organizations
- Professional Service Firms as Collectivities: A Cultural and Processual View
- Professionals, Networking and the Networked Professional
- Professional Ethics in Formal Organizations
- Can Women in Law Have it All? A Study of Motherhood, Career Satisfaction and Life Balance
- Computer-Mediated Knowledge Systems in Consultancy Firms: Do they work?
- Marketing Marketing: The Professional Project as a Micro-Discursive Accomplishment
- Social Structure, Employee Mobility, and the Circulation of Client Ties
- The Internationalisation of Professional Service Firms: Global Convergence, National Path-Dependency or Cross-Border Hybridisation?