- William H. Fisher
- Editorial Board
- List of contributors
- Where is the ‘illness’ in the criminalization of mental illness?
- Community mental health services and criminal justice involvement among persons with mental illness
- Case management and the forensic client
- The impact of ‘new-generation’ anti-psychotic medication on criminal justice outcomes
- Jail diversion services for people with mental illness: What do we really know?
- The nature of the alliance an anthropological look at the practice of forensic psychiatry
- Courting the court: courts as agents for treatment and justice
- Prison, hospital or community: community re-entry and mentally ill offenders