- Solomon Polachek
- List of contributors
- Intergenerational labor market and welfare consequences of poor health
- The effect of health on employment transitions of older men
- Abuse and work among poor women: Evidence from Washington State
- Early test scores, school quality and SES: Longrun effects on wage and employment outcomes
- College quality and the distribution of earnings
- Worker training in a restructuring economy: Evidence from the Russian transition
- A comparison of the human capital and signaling models: The case of the self-employed and the increase in the schooling premium in the 1980s
- Do returns to human capital equalize across occupational paths?
- Has compensation become more flexible?
- Skill-biased technical change and trends in employer size effects
- Employment of women and demand-side forces
- Revisiting women's preferences about future labor force attachment: What effects do they have on earnings and what are they affected by?
- Getting ahead: The determinants of and payoffs to internal promotion for young U.S. men and women
- Looking again at instrumental variable estimation of wage models in the gender wage gap literature
- Less-skilled workers, welfare reform, and the unemployment insurance system