The Institute dates back to 1952 when Torben Agersnap started at the Copenhagen School of Economics and Social Sciences. By 1969 it had a staff of three researchers, but in the following years it has grown rapidly. Today the Institute comprises a staff of two full professors, seven associate professors and nine research fellows all on the payroll of the School. In addition there is a staff of about five researchers on various grants and projects.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1974, MCB UP Limited