To read the full version of this content please select one of the options below:

Industry

Pigment & Resin Technology

ISSN: 0369-9420

Article publication date: 1 November 1984

Abstract

AB Wilh. Becker of Sweden (‘Becker’) has reached agreement with Cookson Group plc (‘Cookson’) in connection with the sale to Becker of 75 per cent, of the issued share capital of Goodlass Wall & Company, Ltd (‘GW’) and Alexander, Fergusson & Company, Ltd (‘AF’) together with option arrangements covering the remaining 25 per cent of the shares.

Citation

(1984), "Industry", Pigment & Resin Technology, Vol. 13 No. 11, pp. 21-24. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb042083

Publisher

:

MCB UP Ltd

Copyright © 1984, MCB UP Limited