THROUGH the courtesy of the Chief of the Division of Aeronautics, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Commonwealth of Australia, we are enabled to publish in this issue the official report describing the 9 ft. by 7 ft. wind‐tunnel recently put into operation at Fishermen's Bend. This is, in fact, the first news we have had of the activities of the Division since its inauguration in 1939, though in a covering letter Mr. L. P. COOMBES—late of Farnborough, which he left to take up the post of Chief of the Division—informs us that practically all the equipment originally planned has now been installed.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1943, MCB UP Limited