The NCL—the National Central Library—came into existence in 1930 and the main part was merged with the NLLST—The National Lending Library for Science and Technology—in 1973 to form BLLD—British Library Lending Division. S. P. H. Filon joined the staff of the NCL in 1931 and retired as the Chief Officer of the NCL in 1971,so he was in a special position to provide a history of the NCL from the inside; and he has provided a very readable account of it.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1978, MCB UP Limited