25th Anniversary of B.N.F.'s London Laboratories: £250,000 BUILDINGS ON VIEW
Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials
Article publication date: 1 July 1955
In 1930 the Euston Street, London, laboratories of the British Non‐Ferrous Metals Research Association were established— ten years after the founding of the Association. ‘Open Days’ were held recently and the laboratories were honoured by a private visit from the Duke of Edinburgh. Readers will remember the article we published last October on the Corrosion Section of the B.N.F. by its head, Dr. P. T. Gilbert. The following is a general outline of the work of this Research Association as a whole.
(1955), "25th Anniversary of B.N.F.'s London Laboratories: £250,000 BUILDINGS ON VIEW", Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials, Vol. 2 No. 7, pp. 221-223. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb019078
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1955, MCB UP Limited