(2020), "Index", Clark, B. and Wilson, T.D. (Ed.) The Capitalist Commodification of Animals (Research in Political Economy, Vol. 35), Emerald Publishing Limited, pp. 205-212. https://doi.org/10.1108/S0161-723020200000035014Download as .RIS
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2021 Emerald Publishing Limited.
- The Capitalist Commodification of Animals: A Brief Introduction
- Part I Theoretical Approaches to the Commodification of Animals
- It's Not Humans, It's Animal Capital!
- Animals and Nature: The Co-modification of the Sentient Biosphere
- Abstract Life, Abstract Labor, Abstract Mind
- Mission Impossible? Reflections on Objectification and Instrumentalization of Animals in the Economy
- Part II Case Studies of the Commodification of Animals
- The Commodification of Living Beings in the Fur Trade: The Intersection of Cheap Raw Materials and Cheap Labor
- Capitalism Has Granted Wolves a Temporary Reprieve from Extinction
- The Landowners' Ethic: Aldo Leopold, Game Management, and Private Property
- Part III Argentina's Working Class
- The Dynamics of Violence and Labor Conflict in Villa Constitución, Argentina, 1973–1975