Start-up Marketing Strategies in India
ISBN: 978-1-78756-756-6, eISBN: 978-1-78756-755-9
Publication date: 23 July 2019
(2019), "Index", Ramesh, M.A., Grover, P. and Dasgupta, S. (Ed.) Start-up Marketing Strategies in India, Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley, pp. 233-240. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78756-755-920191013
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2019 Emerald Publishing Limited
- Chapter 1 Who Will Wait: The Client or the Employees?
- Chapter 2 Building Towers of Happy Clients: A Case of FinMen Advisors Private Ltd
- Chapter 3 A Road to Adventure with Happiness: From Students to Senior Citizens
- Chapter 4 Miles to Go But Which Road to Take: An Entrepreneurial Dilemma
- Chapter 5 Loyalty Comes with a Price: A Strategic Up-scaling from USP Loyalty cards in India
- Chapter 6 From Green Schools to Green Universities: Going Green in a Soup!
- Chapter 7 Ajay’s: Big Story of a Small Town QSR!
- Chapter 8 Raising Funds for Microenterprise: An Elusive Reality
- Chapter 9 Restless to Relentless: Flowercycling® Success
- Chapter 10 The Growth Pains of an Innovative Product: A Case Study of Coco Tang India
- Chapter 11 Shugan Group in a Fix: Searching for a Sustainable Future