(2018), "New Perspectives on Marketing Organizing Processes", Andersson, P., Axelsson, B. and Rosenqvist, C. (Ed.) Organizing Marketing and Sales, Emerald Publishing Limited, p. 253. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78754-968-520181025Download as .RIS
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2018 Emerald Publishing Limited
In this part, we address conceptual ideas for enduring solution-oriented business. In doing this, we address the following:
How to genuinely analyze reorganizational needs and transition processes in marketing? We address this conceptually, but based on empirical studies (Chapter 15).
If it is true that solution-oriented business tend to foster an evermore embedded (networked) and interacted business landscape? Then, what implications will that have on the organizing and managing of sales and marketing? We address this by looking into some of the features of two different perspectives on markets: the “markets as markets” and the business network views and the resulting managerial challenges (Chapter 16).
How to find ways to inspire and lead the development of new solutions? We approach this by looking at ways to utilize the brand orientation idea (Chapter 17).
What new developments and research seem to be urgent in future studies of B2B marketing and sales? We make an overview of important research areas, also in addition to the themes addressed in this book (Chapter 18).
- Part I Introduction: Organizing Marketing and Sales
- Chapter 1 Contemporary Developments and Challenges in Sales Organizations: Some Observations
- Chapter 2 Marketing Reorganization in a Globalized Market: The Case of ABB Robotics
- Chapter 3 Marketing Organization Research and Ideas Revisited
- Part II Sales Management and Organization Revisited
- Chapter 4 Value-based Selling in the Service-dominated Business Landscape: Creating, Acting, and Organizing to Improve Customer’s Profits
- Chapter 5 Organizing for Sales in VUCA Contexts: The Transformation Process from Products to Solution Sales
- Chapter 6 Business Maneuvering: A Dynamic View of B2B Selling Processes
- Chapter 7 Organizational Balancing: An Integrated View of Sales Management
- Part III Organizing Interactions with Customers
- Chapter 8 The Other Side of the Coin: On Developments in Procurement Practices and Their Implications for Sales
- Chapter 9 Successful and Value-creating Interplay between Buyer and Seller: Organizing Mutuality
- Chapter 10 Potential Business Improvements when Utilizing CRM Tools: and Challenges in Making It Happen
- Chapter 11 The Next Generation CRM Tools: Bridging the Gaps between Sales Needs and CRM Tools Architecture
- Part IV Organizing for Business Development and Extended Customer Offerings
- Chapter 12 Outside in — To Capture the In-betweens: Organizing the Sociotechnical Embedding Process of New Technology
- Chapter 13 Creating and Delivering Sustainable Customer Solutions: On Organizing Capabilities in the Era of Servitization
- Chapter 14 Marketing and Sales in Ambidextrous Organizations: Organizational Challenges from Digitalization?
- Part V New Perspectives on Marketing Organizing Processes
- Chapter 15 Toward a Conceptual Model for Analyzing Marketing Reorganization and Transition Processes
- Chapter 16 Organizing Marketing and Sales in a Networked Business World
- Chapter 17 Brand Orientation as a Method to Inspire, Change Culture, and Lead the Implementation of Solutions Business
- Chapter 18 Future Studies of Marketing and Sales Organization