(2018), "Index", Riddell, S., Minty, S., Weedon, E. and Whittaker, S. (Ed.) Higher Education Funding and Access in International Perspective (Great Debates in Higher Education), Emerald Publishing Limited, pp. 253-264. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78754-651-620181014Download as .RIS
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2018 Emerald Publishing Limited
- Chapter 1 Introduction: Higher Education Funding and Access in International Perspective
- Chapter 2 Student Support in Wales: A Case of Progressive Universalism?
- Chapter 3 Higher Education Decision-Making and Young People’s Horizons for Action in Scotland
- Chapter 4 Can the Techniques of New Public Management be Used to Promote Wider Access to Higher Education?
- Chapter 5 Higher Fees, Higher Debts: Unequal Graduate Transitions in England?
- Chapter 6 The Implications of HE Funding and Provision Differences for Students Crossing Borders in the UK
- Chapter 7 Widening Access to Higher Education: Balancing Supply and Demand in Ireland
- Chapter 8 Widening Access to Higher Education in Sweden: Changing Political Ideologies, Changing Tactics?
- Chapter 9 Widening Participation in Higher Education: Policies and Outcomes in Germany
- Chapter 10 Higher Education Funding and Student Activism in Québec: The Printemps Érable and its Aftermath
- Chapter 11 The Price of University: Economic Capital and the Experience of Underrepresented Students in an Elite US University
- Chapter 12 Student Tuition Fees in Australian Higher Education: A Litany of Public Issues and Personal Troubles
- Chapter 13 Higher Education in the Developed World: Common Challenges and Local Solutions