Ross, P.K., Ressia, S. and Sander, E.J. (2017), "Index", Work in the 21st Century (The Changing Context of Managing People), Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley, pp. 185-193. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78714-577-120171015
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2017 Emerald Publishing Limited
- Section 1 The Changing Work Environment
- Chapter 1 Spatial Design, Worker Productivity, and Well-Being
- Chapter 2 Work as a Thing You Do, Not a Place You Go – Technological Versus Geographical Proximity
- Chapter 3 Coworking – Because Working Alone Sucks!
- Section 2 Entrepreneurship: Self-employment in Globally Competitive Product and Labor Markets
- Chapter 4 Born Global? SME Entrepreneurship in a Cloud Context
- Chapter 5 Overcoming Labor Market Disenfranchisement: Entrepreneurship, Women, and Migrant Workers
- Section 3 Global Virtual Labor Markets and the Rise of the Machines
- Chapter 6 Global Virtual Labor Markets: The “Human Cloud” and Offshore Employee Leasing
- Chapter 7 Data Driven Management, Artificial Intelligence, and Automation
- Conclusion: Emerging Changes and Future Directions?
- About the Authors