(2017), "Index", Bondarouk, T., Ruël, H.J.M. and Parry, E. (Ed.) Electronic HRM in the Smart Era (The Changing Context of Managing People), Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley, pp. 339-353. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78714-315-920161014
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2017 Emerald Publishing Limited
- Chapter 1 An Investigation of the Factors Driving the Adoption of Cloud-Based Human Resource Information Systems by Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Chapter 2 Assessing the Degree of Human Resource Innovation: An Exploratory Analysis of Irish Hotel Corporations
- Chapter 3 HR Analytics: Here to Stay or Short Lived Management Fashion?
- Chapter 4 e-HRM Systems in Support of “Smart” Workforce Management: An Exploratory Case Study of System Success
- Chapter 5 Professional and Non-Professional Social Media as Recruitment Tools: The Impact on Job Seekers’ Attraction and Intention to Apply
- Chapter 6 Aligning the e-HRM and Strategic HRM Capabilities of Manufacturing SMEs: A “Gestalts” Perspective
- Chapter 7 Aiming for Strategic e-HRM: Motives and Consequences of e-HRM Implementation in an MNC
- Chapter 8 e-HRM Challenges: An Australian Perspective
- Chapter 9 Smart Industry Research in the Field of HRM: Resetting Job Design as an Example of Upcoming Challenges
- Chapter 10 What about Agency in e-HRM Research?
- Chapter 11 Changing Role of Social Media at Work: Implications for Recruitment and Selection
- Chapter 12 The dis-app-earance of HRM: Impact of Digitization on the HRM Profession