Saha, S.S. and Roy, M.N. (2017), "About the Authors", Quality Control Procedure for Statutory Financial Audit, Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley, pp. 295-296. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78714-226-820171009
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2017 Emerald Publishing Limited
Siddhartha Sankar Saha previously worked in the Department of Commerce (Accounting & Finance), St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata and is currently an Associate Professor at the Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India. He obtained his PhD in Finance from the Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta. He has two decades of teaching experience in undergraduate and postgraduate levels in university and B-schools and is currently supervising a number of scholars. He has completed a Major Research Project funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, India. He has more than 100 research papers to his credit in journals of national and international repute, conference proceedings of national and international conferences and edited volume books. He has also been invited to chair sessions or address keynote speeches in international conferences in India and abroad. He has become a prolific author in contributing eight books in the field of finance published by reputed national and international publishers.
Mitrendu Narayan Roy is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Commerce, Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata, India. He was previously associated with the UGC Major Research Project of Dr. Siddhartha Sankar Saha as a Project Fellow. Since 2012, he was pursuing his PhD at the Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta as a UGC Junior Research Fellow and subsequently as a UGC Senior Research Fellow. He obtained his PhD from the Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta, under the supervision of Dr. Siddhartha Sankar Saha in the year 2016. He has presented a number of research papers in several national and international conferences and published more than 25 research papers in journals of national and international repute.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Quality of Statutory Audit of Financial Statements: A Conceptual Discussion
- Chapter 3 Quality Control Framework for Statutory Audit of Financial Statements in Select Countries: A Conceptual Review
- Chapter 4 Quality Control Framework for Statutory Audit in Select Countries: A Comparative Study
- Chapter 5 Respondents’ Perception on Quality Control Procedure for Statutory Financial Audit: An Empirical Study
- Chapter 6 Concluding Observations and Suggestions
- Appendix A: Select Relevant Table for Chapter 5
- Appendix B: Questionnaire for Primary Data
- About the Authors