(2008), "List of contributors", Leira, A. and Saraceno, C. (Ed.) Childhood: Changing Contexts (Comparative Social Research, Vol. 25), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Bingley, pp. xi-xii. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0195-6310(07)00015-4
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2008, Emerald Group Publishing Limited
- Edited by
- Edited by
- Copyright page
- List of contributors
- Editorial Board
- Childhood: Changing contexts
- Childcare services in 25 European union member states: The Barcelona targets revisited
- Policy packages for families with children in 11 European countries: Multiple approaches
- The ‘meaning’ of children in Dutch and German family policy
- Changes in children's age and generation mosaics: Challenges to research and policy
- Grandchildhood in Germany and Italy: An exploration
- Children's welfare in ageing Europe: Generations apart?
- First born in Amsterdam: The changing mother–child setting
- Changing childhoods: Migrant children and the confrontation of uncertainty
- Diverse childhoods: Implications for childcare, protection, participation and research practice
- Childhood: A homogeneous generational group?
- Street youth's life-course transitions
- Children, new social risks and policy change: A lego™ future?
- Investing in children and childhood: A new welfare policy paradigm and its implications